View all vacancies
SENIOR CONCEPT ARTIST
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented concept artist who is ready for the challenge of producing AAA titles.
Experience and skills required:
- Environment and character concept work.
- Good knowledge of Anatomy.
- Strong knowledge of colour theory, light and tones.
- Strong knowledge of architecture, composition and forms.
- Ability to work in a broad range of art styles and capacity to spread it to other concept artists.
- Sketch, concept and developed detailed images.
- General experience of working within game restrictions.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and other painting packages, ability and willing to learn new tools and techniques.
- Extremely creative in bringing ideas and inspiring the team.
- Self-motivated team player who can give feedback to elevate overall quality.
- Ability to work within deadlines and good time management.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work and communicate with the different art and design departments.
- Ability to drive a concept project and to be proactive in maintaining a creative momentum
Last updated: 16:00 on Wed 5/03/2013