View all vacancies
We are looking for a Scriptwriter to join our growing award winning team. The Scriptwriter will be a member of the creative team working with the game director, design and audio team. The ideal candidate must be able to write exceptional character dialogue, develop a compelling story, and be involved with these components from conception to reviewing in the final game.
- Scriptwriting all dialogue and spoken word.
- Work with Game Director on overall narrative and character arcs.
- Point of contact for the team to communicate overall narrative and characters arcs.
- Positive, active and contributing team member.
- Work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and logically.
- Ability to pitch/communicate new concepts and stories.
- Willing to accept and provide direction.
- Strong communication skills.
- Evaluate, be a creative problem solver and make suggestions to make the game better.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong writing, character and plot development skills.
- Strong knowledge of comics, novels, game, and cinema, relating to video games.
- Strong relationship-management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for gaming, with excellent design insights across genres.
- Design or scriptwriting experience on shipped or launched games is an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work closely with all other departments.
Last updated: 14:00 on Fri 26/04/2013